Sunday, October 07, 2007

Quick Update:
  • I tried to order the 1/4" tempered glass for the tabletop but the glass shop I went to told me it would cost about $250 - yeah, right - I'm not paying that. I am going to replace it but I need to find a cheaper solution. The 1/8" piece I am currently using will have to go in the trash I guess.
  • I also contacted the artist that is doing my table top underlay and he said he will be getting me something soon (I've heard that one before though so I'm not holding my breath). HERE is a link to his site so you can see the style that I'm going for - he's very talented but very slow.
  • I started updating the computer with the newest version of MaLa and a fully compiled version of MAME .119u3 - this doesn't match my romset (.118u2) but it shouldn't be a problem. I tried using MAME .118u2 but there is a bug for Mappy and Super Pac-man which are two essential games for the cabinet so I had to try a different version.

It's not much but compared to the last 12 months of inactivity it's a ton!!

No comments: