Monday, August 07, 2006

Bezel / Monitor Mount

Here are a couple of shots of the table top with the bezel in place. I want as snug of a fit as possible around the edges and I think once the weight of the glass is on there everything will fit together nicely. Mounting the monitor and getting the bezel just right has definitely been the hardest part of this project for me so far.

The bezel is not glued into place or anything and right now it is just held in place by painter's tape as you can see. The edges around the monitor do look nice though and I think the screen is centered. The monitor does allow me to move the picture around so if it's not perfectly centered when I turn it on I can tweak it.

I'll be posting some pics of the inside of the monitor mount later. Thanks for looking!

No comments: